– We Are An ALL AGES Venue, Unless Specifically Noted. (Please Check Event Details Before Purchasing Tickets)
– Under 16ys Of Age Need To Be Accompanied By Legal Guardian (If That Is Not Possible Please Contact The Venue Before Purchasing Tickets)
– All Patrons Must Present Photo ID Upon Entrance
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
– No ID = No Consumption = No Exceptions
– Anyone Appearing Inebriated OR Unruly Will Be Refused Entrance (No Refund)
– Under 21 Not Permitted In Bar Area
– No Outside Food Or Beverage
– No Flasks OR Drug Paraphernalia (Items Will Be Confiscated)
– No Vapor Devices Allowed On Premises
ITEMS -NOT- PERMITTED IN VENUE
– No Backpacks
– No Knifes, Guns OR Weapons
– No Dogs Allowed (Service Dogs Permitted With Proper Paperwork)
– No Flash Photography OR Recording
– Shirt & Shoes Required Upon Entrance
THE ORPHEUM THEATER DOES NOT RETURN CONFISCATED ITEMS
ITEMS PERMITTED IN VENUE
– Purse/ Small Bag (Subject To Search Upon Entry)
– Empty Clear Water Bottle
– Small Cameras (No Detachable Lenses Allowed)
– Hula-Hoop’s & Small Light Devices
**We Recommend Protective Headphones For Young Children
Where can I park?
First and foremost: PLEASE CARPOOL. There is no designated parking for the Orpheum Theater, though there is ample street parking in the downtown area in addition to a large parking lot south of the tracks across from Fratelli’s Pizza.
Do you allow smoking?
The Orpheum Theater is a completely smoke-free establishment. At most shows we have an outside smoking area but capacity can be limited. Please ask a staff member where to find the smoking area and they’ll direct you.
Does The Orpheum serve food?
Yes, we have a concession area that serves pizza, Breyer’s ice cream, pretzels, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, chips, candy, cookies etc. at events.
Does The Orpheum serve alcohol?
Yes, The Orpheum has two full-service bars serving a full array of libations. We have a large beer and liquor selection as well as wines.
I ordered tickets, when can I pick them up?
You can have them mailed to you (if it’s more than two weeks from the event), otherwise your tickets will be available at Will Call the night of the show.
Do you have an ATM?
Yes. (One inside, and One outside)
Do you have a coat check?
Yes, during the colder months only – It’s $3/item.
Can I go out to my car once I come In?
Sorry, No. The Orpheum Has A Strict No Re-Entry Policy. Please make sure you have all your items (phone, wallet, medicine etc.) before entering the theater.